What is Offshore Company?
Offshore Company refers to a foreign company established outside the country. The application of an Offshore Company takes place when an individual or a company has business needs or aims to reach other purposes, such as tax saving, capital movement, stock holding, direct investment and marketing.
Offshore is a popular instrument that can be widely seen due to tax exemption on overseas income, high confidentiality, wide application, free capital movement, simply application process, and its characteristics of requiring no office / staff and not being bounded by foreign exchange.
- Review and reserve of the name of Offshore Company
- Change of offshore registered agent
- Establishment of Offshore Company
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Preparation of offshore banking unit (hereinafter shortened as OBU) account opening documents
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Recommendation on an account-opening bank
- Notarization of local lawyer and court certification.
- The overall planning and counseling for offshore companies
- Certification of local embassy.
- Change of directors and shareholders
- Capital increase and issuance of new stock.
- Change and replacement of secretary company.